|Yale Glee Club Director Fenno Heath (Fenno Follansbee Heath, Director from 1953 to 1992) - Original Photograph from Archives|
1) I am about to buy some blucher mocassins. Where should I be looking?
2) I have two questions. I am in need of both loafers and some dress shoes to wear with a suit. Are Bass Weejuns still the default penny loafer or are there better ones out there that are worth the extra money? Who makes the best lace-ups for dress? And does it matter what color I should buy to wear with a Navy or Charcoal suit?
Men's Dress Shoes
- Lace-ups and Loafers (Penny, Horsebit, Belgians, Tassels, etc.).
- Alden (www.aldenshoe.com/)
- Allen Edmonds, Verona Bit Loafers (www.allenedmonds.com/)
- Bass Weejuns (http://ghbass.com)
- Belgians (www.belgianshoes.com/)
- Brooks Brothers, Tassels in Black and Brown (www.brooksbrothers.com/mens/shoes)
- Cole Haan (www.colehaan.com/)
- Church's, Keats Tassel in Burgundy (www.church-footwear.com/en/UK)
- Crockett & Jones, Boston Penny Loafers (www.crockettandjones.com/)
- Rancourt Penny Loafers (www.rancourtandcompany.com/men-s/penny-loafers.html)
Men's Casual Shoes
- Bluchers and Camp Mocs
- Alden shoes, Mocc Oxford, Cape Cod selection (www.aldenshoe.com/capecod)
- Bean's (www.llbean.com/)
- Eastland Bluchers (www.eastlandshoe.com/home.do)
- Boat Shoes (From Boat Shoes and Shoes on Boats <http://www.saltwaternewengland.com/2017/04/question-for-community-where-will-you.html>
- Men's Sailing Boots <http://www.dubarry.us/mens-footwear/ultima-leather-sailing-boots>
- Men's Boat Shoes <http://www.dubarry.us/mens-footwear/boat-shoes, <http://www.dubarry.us/helmsman-boat-shoe>
- Sperry Topsider Gold Cup at Nobby <http://nobbyshop.com/collections/shoes/products/sperry-topsider-gold-cup>