|All Pictures Are Original and From Archives|
Reader questions about Reds include:
Q: Are Nantucket Reds the standard, and what are alternatives?
Q; What is the difference between Nantucket Reds and Brenton Reds?
Q: When is the correct time to wear Reds?
Q: How should you wear Reds so as not to look like a tourist or not wearing a costume?
Q: Should you cuff Reds?
Q: Can you wear Reds for the males in a wedding party, and if so, with what?
Some sources of Reds include:
- Nantucket's Nobby Clothes Shop (Men's) <http://nobbyshop.com/collections/pants/products/breton-red-pants-plain-front>
- Nantucket's Murray's Toggery Shop <http://www.nantucketreds.com/>
- Chatham Chino Reds Pant <http://chathamchinocompany.com/shop/chatham-chino-reds-pant/>, Short <http://chathamchinocompany.com/shop/chatham-chino-reds-short/>
- O'Connell's plain front Egyptian Cotton Trousers <http://www.oconnellsclothing.com/O-Connell-s-plain-front-Egyptian-Cotton-Trousers-Nantucket-Red.html>; O'Connell's Khakis - pleated front Cotton Twill Trousers - Breton Red <http://www.oconnellsclothing.com/O-Connell-s-Khakis-pleated-front-Cotton-Twill-Trousers-Breton-Red.html>
- Ben Silver Cotton Trousers <http://www.bensilver.com/Summer-Cotton-Trousers,24035.html>