Some options are:
- L.L. Bean
- Men's Trail Model <http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/68624>
- Men's Ascent jacket/Gore-Tex Pro shell <http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/80955>
- Men's Rain Jackets (All) <http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/506675>
- Survivalon <http://survivalon-llc.com/regular-fit-original-jacket-windproof-water-repellent/>
- Patagonia (older Gray Storm and Blue Jackets, below):
- Women's <http://www.patagonia.com/us/shop/womens-jackets-waterproof-hard-shell?k=1E-6z-bb>
- Men's <http://www.patagonia.com/us/shop/mens-jackets-waterproof-hard-shell?k=1D-6z-bb>
- Grundens <http://www.grundens.com/>
- Henri Lloyd (Blue Eco Jacket, below)
- Musto <https://www.musto.com/sailing-clothing>
- Gill ocean racing option <http://gillna.com/home_usa.aspx>
- Marmot Precip <http://marmot.com/products/details/precip-jacket-new>
- Loro Piana storm system <http://www.loropiana.com/flash.html#/lang:en/panel:section/product_Storm_System>
- Paul and Shark Typhoon <http://www.paulshark.it/tech/typhoon-20000/>
- Carhartt Rainwear <http://www.carhartt.com/category/carhartt-men-outerwear-rainwear-rain-gear>
- Angler's Rain Shell <http://www.filson.com/products/angler-s-rain-shell.10575.html>
- Tin Cloth Field Jacket <http://www.filson.com/products/tin-cloth-field-jacket.10003.html>
- F. L. Woods Mariner <http://www.flwoods.com/product/the-mariners-jacket>
- Mackintosh <http://www.mackintosh.com/>
|There is always the commercial lobsterman route of Grundens.|
There is a need to balance - in both individual garments and a wardrobe - what is best for every day use...
..versus more demanding environments...
...versus casual wear...
...versus real work.